What is a “no-brainer”? A quick search returns, “Something so obviously appropriate, that it requires no contemplation to decide on.” Well, we’ve got a no-brainer for you!
If you’re an organizational leaders focused on talent development, you’re likely facing tight budgets and limited resources. In that kind of work environment, it can be hard to keep team members happy and on target to reach their objectives. In this webinar, our speaker will share an easy to follow, low-cost strategy designed to help you keep your team engaged and learning.
In this webinar you’ll learn:
- The two biggest factors behind employee happiness
- How the work environment impacts brain chemicals
- The three steps to keeping people happy (and learning)
- How to create habits that accelerate growth
You’ll leave with some practical tools and ideas to help you:
- Improve productivity happy team members are more productive
- Improve customer satisfaction happy employees equal happy customers
- Reduce stress stop trying to put square pegs in round holes
- Increase ROI it’s a low-cost investment with a big impact
Join our free webinar on Thursday, November 19 for expert insight and tips into improving the happiness, desire to learn and productivity of your team.
Our speaker, Eric Langley, Sr., will share his extensive experience as an entrepreneur building several teams and businesses, and as a researcher into human behavior and motivational models, to help you think about low-cost ways to improve team growth.
Who should attend? This webinar is for you if you are focused on helping the people on your team reach their full potential. Join us on Thursday, November 19.
The webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now.
Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day.