Identifying high quality passive candidates is a vital part of talent sourcing—but locating and attracting them to your organization isn’t an easy task. Passive candidates, by definition, aren’t looking for a new position, so it’s our job as recruiters to reach out, establish relationships and pique their interest.
In this webinar, we’ll take a look at some of the key tools for recruiters to create effective marketing and engagement for passive candidates. It starts with recruiters understanding their target, loving their brand, and knowing the technical details of recruiting requirements. Our speaker will also address social media and email, as well as events and the use of CRM and ATS systems to provide a coherent marketing platform.
We’ll explore what works and what doesn’t when it comes to passive candidates, including:
- Social Media: What to use, when to use it, and how to use it.
- Email Marketing: How to avoid sending SPAM, and managing emails from databases
- Event Planning: How to plan passive recruitment events that candidates are interested in coming to and how to get value out of those events.
- CRMs & ATS: Why it’s important to make your application process easy
- Why a knowledgeable recruiter is the the most important marketing tool.
Join our free webinar on Thursday, October 20 to learn practical strategies that will help you recruit passive candidates and maintain an engaged pipeline of potential hires.
Our speaker, Tanya Bourque, will share her knowledge and expertise with recruitment tools that can help sourcers be more proactive and effective.
Who should attend? This webinar is for sourcers who want to improve their understanding of how to attract and engage passive candidates, and would like insight into the best use of recruitment tools. Join us on Thursday, October 20.
The webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now.
Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day.