As the economy continues to gather steam and hiring is back full force, many organizations are handling thousands of incoming applications.
Pre-employment screening, including testing and talent assessments can be a highly effective approach to quickly screen out unsuitable candidates and identify the ones who merit further consideration.
But there is a flip side. If done incorrectly, pre-employment screening can incur legal compliance risks. Make sure you’re on the right side of the legal line by participating in this in-depth webinar on the dos and don’ts of pre-employment screening.
Participants in this information-packed webinar will learn:
- The foundational principles of good screening
- The impact of technology (e.g., social media and artificial intelligence) on screening methods
- Types of screening and assessments currently available to TA professionals
- What constitutes a good job-related screening tool
- How a screening tool is validated
- How to track and establish success with a test or assessment
- How much weight to put on screening in your hiring process
- Key government requirements around screening compliance
Join our free webinar on Thursday, December 17 for an in-depth look at screening and how to remain on the right side of the law.
Who should attend?For TA professionals involved in sifting through candidate resumes this webinar will help you ensure your pre-employment screening is effective—and legal. Join us on Thursday, December 17.
The webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now.
Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day.