Beyond having an ability to work hard and communicate well, recruiters need a particular set of skills to thrive and succeed. Having a hunter mentality or the ability to truly cultivate relationships will take you a long way, but recruiters also need to behave like consultants and have the discipline to manage workflows effectively.
In this webinar, our speakers will explore some of the skills that the best recruiters develop to manage their workflow, create repeatable hiring processes, and keep on top of communication while managing the expectations of hiring managers. The webinar will cover best practices and provide plenty of ideas for sharpening recruiter skills. We’ll focus on:
- Tips to make sure your meetings are effective
- What you can do after a job acceptance to keep the candidate and hiring team on track
- How to group tasks to structure your day/week/month
- Managing expectations with candidates and hiring teams
- Some tools to make it easier to manage your calendar and follow up on emails
Join our free webinar on Wednesday, May 24 for practical tips to develop a consultant mindset and manage your workflow more effectively.
Our speakers, Scott Schaffer and Susanna Conway , will share their experience.
Who should attend? This webinar is for any recruiter who wants to stop feeling overwhelmed and manage their workflow more effectively. Join us on Wednesday, May 24.
The webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now.
Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day.