Recruiter and sourcers are essentially connectors. We connect organizational purpose with talent. Our candidates are everywhere — on land, on mountains, on rivers, lakes, and the open ocean, but never more than six degrees of social connection away.
With so many options and so many channels, how do you navigate the crowded waters to make connections anytime, anywhere, even in the middle of the ocean?
In this webinar, we will discuss the ins and outs of networking and maintaining connections with candidates. The topics we’ll cover include:
- How to network with people in Speedos: how to connect with people without a paper business card.
- How to use basic features on your mobile phone to collect attendee contact info during networking events like trade shows, conferences, or meetups.
- Free iOS and Android apps you can use to connect with people you meet every day, everywhere.
- How to use social networks to professionally engage people you meet recreationally.
- A basic workflow for integrating beach-collected data into a personal relationship management tool.
- Relationship management tools, desktop-only apps and browser extensions to help you keep track of everyone you’re engaging with.
- Recreational professional networking best practices.
Join our free webinar on Wednesday, November 4 to discuss how to network and maintain those vital candidate connections
Our speaker (and chief mermaid) , Lisa Amorao, will share her experience as a world-class networker and connector and provide tips and tricks for tools that will help you maintain relationships with potential hires.
Who should attend? If you’re interested in rethinking how you network, and learning about new tools to help you keep track of your contacts, join us on Wednesday, November 4.
The webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now.
Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day.