When you have an employee recognition program that works you reduce turnover of high-achievers, attract top talent, and enjoy high levels of productivity. The good news is that there’s a reliable formula for improving engagement using employee recognition.
You can’t achieve the degree of engagement that produces exceptional results by simply adding a gift card program or an employee of the month award. You need a complete recognition strategy that answers these crucial questions:
- What does success look like for this company/what do we want to accomplish?
- What makes our people feel valued?
- Does our organization have the proper foundation for a successful recognition program?
- Who should drive our recognition efforts?
- Which initiatives or programs will fill the greatest need and produce the greatest results?
In this webinar, we’ll discuss the essential elements of a sustainable recognition program. These will help your organization to improve employee engagement and realize the benefits of improved productivity and lower turnover. The topics we’ll cover will include:
- The engagement-boosting benefits of recognition
- Inherent recognition
- The manager’s role in effective programs
- The four elements of recognition that work
You’ll also leave with some practical tools you can put to use straight away to start improving your employee recognition programs:
- Executive Commitment Checklist
- Catalysts for Manager Commitment
- 24 Questions to Ask Before You Design
Join our free webinar on Wednesday, November 11 for expert insight and practical tips and tools to build an employee recognition program that works for your organization.
Our speaker, Cindy Ventrice, will share her expertise as a management consultant and researcher in the field of employee recognition. She’ll provide tips and guidance on how to get started and how to maintain sustainable employee recognition programs that work for employees and businesses alike.
Who should attend? This webinar’s for you if you’d like to boost engagement and spruce up your recognition efforts. Join us on Wednesday, November 11.
The webinar will fill up fast. Register for free to reserve your seat now.
Can’t attend? No problem! Register for the webinar, and you’ll receive a link to view the video recording the next day.